Photography Booking Agreement
- BOOKING FEES - The quoted booking fee must payed in full to secure the booking time and date requested. Booking fees are non refundable, if your booking does need to be rescheduled to another date for any given reason then your booking fee can be used towards the new allocated date and time.
- FINANLISING REMAINING AMOUNT - Once your booking fee has been payed the amount owing must be payed in full prior to your session commencing, failing to do so will result in your session not going ahead and your booking fee being forfeited.
- FAILURE TO PERFORM BY PHOTOGRAPHER- If Tara Howard cannot go ahead with your booking due to reasons beyond control eg illness or extreme weather conditions, Covid, then your booking fee can be fully refunded if requested or moved to another date, If this unlikely event occurs then efforts will be made to organise a backup photographer for you.
- PHOTO COPYRIGHT - All images provided for viewing in your online gallery or on social media are exclusive property of Tara Howard Photography, screenshotting and sharing images from your online gallery is strictly prohibited, In addition to this upon delivery of your purchased images further editing/altering your images such as adding filters through social media platforms is also strictly prohibited, this will not be a true representation of my work or what i offer as a photographer.
- SAFETY AND LIABILTY - Once at the shoot commences, the clients is fully responsible for their own and any children's whereabouts at any given time, if any injuries are caused at the shoot for accidental reasons Tara Howard Photography will not be held Liable.
- PHOTO DELIVERY TIME - Once your shoot has finished a turn around time of 2-4 weeks for a regular session or 4-6 weeks for a wedding gallery, I do ask for your patience during the busier time periods, a time frame will usually be given to you post shoot based on the current workflow.
- MOBILE PHONE IMAGES- Taking pictures on your mobile phone of the set up/ while a shoot is in place is strictly prohibited, the only time this is allowed is at a wedding but i do suggest for this to still be kept at a minimum to avoid ruining shots.
- SOCIAL MEDIA- If approved by the client Tara Howard Photography may request to share preview shots from your shoot on social media platforms, you may share these posts directly from Tara Howard Photography's pages. Once you have chosen and received your purchased images you are entitled to share and print freely, although further editing made to your images before sharing is not appreciated.
- GALLERY AVAILABILITY- After delivery of your chosen images your viewing gallery will still be available for you to view and order from for 6 months, after this period your gallery will be deleted and all images may not be recoverable.
- PRINTING AND RESOLUTION- All images delivered in high resolution jpeg file format, these files will be accepted in all printing shops, Prints can also be organised and quoted additionally through myself to guarantee quality of prints.
If you have read and understand all of the agreement conditions above then please send a message which states -
I (your name/ names) agree to the booking agreement (date)
If you have any more questions please add them into your message.