Photography Booking Agreement
- BOOKING FEES - The quoted booking fee must payed in full to secure the booking time and date requested. Booking fees are non refundable, if your booking does need to be rescheduled to another date for any given reason then your booking can be used towards the new allocated date and time..
- FINANLISING REMAINING AMOUNT - Once your booking fee has been payed the amount owing must be payed in full prior to your session commening, failing to do so will result in your session not going ahead and your booking fee being forfeited.
- FAILURE TO PERFORM BY PHOTOGRAPHER- If Tara Howard Photography cannot go ahead with your booking due to reasons beyond control eg illness or Bad weather conditions in these circumstances your booking fee can be fully refunded if requested.
- PHOTO COPYRIGHT - All images provided for viewing in your online gallery or on social media are exclusive property of Tara Howard Photography, screen shotting, altering and sharing images from your online gallery is strictly prohibited.
- SAFETY AND LIABILTY - Once at the shoot commences, the clients is fully responsible for their children's whereabouts at any given time, if any injuries are caused by negligence of the client then Tara Howard Photography will not be held Liable.
- PHOTO DELIVERY TIME - Once your shoot has finished a turn around time of 2-4 weeks may be required before your gallery will be ready for viewing, I do ask for your patience during the busier time periods, a time frame will usually be given to you post shoot based on the current workflow.
- MOBILE PHONE IMAGES- Taking pictures on your mobile phone of the set up/shoot in place is strictly prohibited.
- SOCIAL MEDIA- If approved by the client Tara Howard Photography may request to share preview shots from your shoot on social media platforms, you may share these posts directly from Tara Howard Photography's pages. Once you have chosen and received your purchased images you are entitled to share and print freely, although further editing made to your images before sharing is not appreciated.
- GALLERY AVAILABILITY- After delivery of your chosen images your viewing gallery will still be available for you to view and order from for 3 months, after this period your gallery will be deleted and all images may not be recoverable.
- PRINTING AND RESOLUTION- All images given to clients are of high resolution in a jpeg file format, jpeg files are the most common file used for commercial printing but if you do wish to print your images to a very large scale meaning any larger than A2 size then I would recommend that you order your prints through Tara Howard Photography, this will help you obtain optimum quality and a long-term guarantee on your prints. Most Commercial printers do not accept any files larger than a jpeg where as professional printers do and can print to a much higher quality.
If you have read and understand all of the agreement conditions above then please send a message which states -
I (your name) agree to the booking agreement (date)
If you have any more questions please add them into your message.